The world’s first picosecond aesthetic laser-optimal wavelengths for treating pigmentary conditions and overall skin revitalization, with the added capability of tattoo removal. PicoSure makes tattoo removal even easier. The 755nm wavelength is able to target black, blue, and green tattoo inks. Groundbreaking innovation. Unique technology.
Creating an intense photothermal impact in trillionths of a second, PicoSure’s advanced technology spares the skin high thermal damage and targets the chromophore for better clearance in fewer treatments.
- Optimally targets melanin to treat a range of pigmentary conditions
- Incurs minimal thermal damage due to picosecond pulse duration
How long is the downtime?
There is no downtime with PicoSure Tattoo Removal Treatment. Patients may experience erythema that typically resolves within a few hours, but in some cases, may linger up to 24 hours. Since each patient is unique, we highly recommend following the outlined clinical guidelines to help optimize safety and efficacy before treatment.
You might also be interested in
- Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Hydrogen Antioxidant Treatment
- Bela MD Treatment
- Cynosure Picosure Laser Treatment
- Cynosure Picosure Tattoo Removal Treatment
- Thermage Radio Frequency Treatment
- Endymed RF Intensif Microneedling Treatment
- Endymed RF Fractional Treatment
- Endymed RF Skin Tightening
- Dermal Filler Injection
- BOTOX® Cosmetic Injection
- PRP Injection Treatment
- IV Booster Therapy
- Mesotherapy Treatment
- Belkyra Injection
- Skin Tag Removal
- VISIA® Complexion Analysis
- Body RF Contouring and Cellulite Treatment